MUSINGS FROM HONG KONG, A JUST JAMES PRODUCTION

Hong Kong + Just James = News for You (Previously the "JustJames" Blog.)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Chapter Four: I Can't Believe I Still Feel This Shit.

Simply amazing things can still happen to me. Feelings that I had thought were long gone actually, to my surprise, still do exist there somewhere in the pit of my soul. Unfortunately for me, once I let someone else know about it it's jinxed. These simply amazing things dissappear quite inexplicably just as soon as they had resurfaced. While these gut feelings are in their true essence quite child-ish, i'm still 25 and fatalistic. History has added that much needed bulletproof vest. But sometimes, just sometimes, you unbutton the vest just enough to let these amazing things happen. And sometimes... you've got to get hurt. The whole thing is a 50-50 deal... but then you've got to eventually move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home